A Vitamin for My Little Soul

Hi readers! today I want to share with you about  my experience that  full of excitement. In the end of July, I went to Plaza Indonesia with my friend that I've told you in my previous post, Putri. We wanted to go to Team Lab Future Park because I saw it in Instagram and the netizens said that the place is pretty great. We got the first session. Every session has limit for 2 hours on the price of 110.000 for student on the weekdays. 



Team Lab Future Park makes us feel like we're living in future where the digital society is live among us. It's an interesting place to play. And they have 7 featured works that you guys should try before 8th October 2017. Here are the pictures that I took during those delightful moments



This is two of 7featured works. 
Light ball orchestraIn this area, those colorful balls will change their color and make such a choir note, if you rolling it and bump it to another light balls. Cool isn't it?!
In the background you could see the town with colorful road, that's Sketch Town area. You could sketch on a paper that been prepared by the crew and then you could scan it an your works will appear in the town! Oh! and i took a picts of Putri's and my works! The Green Alien Bro's Ufo is mine and the Blue Thunder (i guess?) Aeroplane is Putri's. Oh! and we got the paper craft DIY from our own works!



Well, I don't have the photo when our sketch has been scanned to the screen. But, this is some pics from the town screen.





The last sketch screen is this Aquarium Sketch, this is Putri's and my works.  The Wonderwoman Turtle is mine and The Blue Eye Seahorse is Putri's. The last picture, that is the sack of gold. When you touch it, the gold and love will burst around the aquarium.







There's a Connecting Block Town which is you could make your own town with connecting the house block, the helipad block, the bridge block, mountain block, etc. And you could do the Hopscotch for Geniuses, when you jump and land right on to the shape floor, it would create a sound and colors! And!! my favorite one is *drum roll* Story of The Time When Gods Everywhere! I'm not going talking to much about this area, but you could see the video bellow. 

I love this playground so much! reminds me of my childhood life, that the most thing i've wish for was having crayola with 64 pigments. So i could draw rainbows with so many colors as many as i could.








0 Comments